Biblical Archaeology Review Now Available for iPad
The Biblical Archaeology Society
Phone: (202) 364-3300 ex. 241
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 09, 2012)—We are proud to announce a brand-new iPad edition of Biblical Archaeology Review, the world’s most widely read Biblical archaeology magazine. Now you can navigate the ancient world more easily than ever before: flip through issues with the swipe of a finger, zoom in on breathtaking photography, click on links in the table of contents, search for your favorite topics and take it all with you on your morning commute! The new iPad app preserves the layout and beloved features of the print magazine and adds many exciting new features.
A digital subscription on the BAS website includes the latest issues of Biblical Archaeology Review delivered right to your iPad, plus you’ll gain instant access to our complete BAR digital edition back-issue catalog—starting with our January/February 2011 issue and going forward—for as long as you’re a subscriber. Subscribe to the digital edition on the BAS site to receive your special app password, then install the app from the App Store or Newsstand and enjoy!
The Biblical Archaeology Review iPad edition is easy to use.
- Slide your finger across the page to flip through the magazine.
- Pinch to zoom for a closer look.
- Tap anywhere to bring up a handy toolbar.
- Tap an article’s title to bring up the easy-to-read plain text.
- Tap on a title in the table of contents to go right to the page.
- Create your own, tailored collections using the “favorites” feature.
- Search through a single issue or your entire digital collection.
For detailed instructions on finding your app password, installing the Biblical Archaeology Review iPad edition and enjoying the ancient world in a brand new way, visit: